First I crossed the United States...

First I crossed the United States...
From Miami to Vancouver

... Then I decided I wanted more

... Then I decided I wanted more
and rode through Canada from Vancouver to New York

Springfield

|




Paul France and me slept in a Californian Campground near Platica. We rode the Highway 36, 140 miles of bends and forest. Then we split around Fortuna, and he took the way back home and I took the 101 to the North. I was riding beside the wild coast of Northern California till Eureka. Then I headed West to take the 199 to Oregon and the forest where Big Foot lives. I haven´t seen that American Big Ape, but I am sure he can be hidden there for ever because the woods are so deep. I reached at late evening Springfield and decided have night here because it seems to be the Simpsons town.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario