First I crossed the United States...

First I crossed the United States...
From Miami to Vancouver

... Then I decided I wanted more

... Then I decided I wanted more
and rode through Canada from Vancouver to New York

Hope, Salmo, Radioum, Calgary

|







Alex and I rode the Southern British Columbia from Vancouver to Radioum. We had our first night in a motel in Hope, then the second one, we camped in Salmo, a small town in the mountains. All the restaurants were closed at 7 pm so the only place we found open was the pub Silver Dollar. “No food at all, man, only drinks”. So we drank with the local guys. Then we went to our camp site and had more beers. Then we went to sleep. In the middle of the night started to rain cats and dogs. Everything got wet.

The day started clouded but later became sunny and warm. We had a lot of fun. We stopped in a winery to try wine because I liked the name: Forbidden Fruit. It´s amazing the Canadians make wine. I think is not good enough but they are really proud of it. We had an argument because the clerk recommended me “Apple wine” and I said if there are apples around, it is not wine.

Alex had a little failure. A fuse went out but he found out the way to solve the problem and we kept on going our way. We arrived Radioum Hot Springs at late evening, had a huge dinner and a lot of beers and then slept in a hostel. The dorm was for 6 but fortunately no one came in the night and we had the room just for us. At the following morning we split and I crossed to Alberta County and reached Calgary, where I met Rin, another motorfun and crazy rider. Rin invited me to his home, showed me the best routes and bought a very good steak for dinner.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario